Sunday, September 16, 2012

About that time

Hey ya'll!

Well this is my first blog and I will be honest and say I don't know what the hell I am doing. But like most things, I will keep a smile on and pretend I do;) It works pretty well most of the time... Today is sunday. Sunday fun day? Not so much. With most of us being drained from the first few weeks of school...okay lets be real, the first few weekends of back to school partying, a rainy weekend was long overdue. For those of you who didn't let the weather get you down, I'm sure you're waking up feeling worse than those who did...jokes on you! 

I spent most of my weekend catching up on the usual chores I had been putting off, lets face it, the realization you get every time you're doing dishes or laundry and know you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life definitely makes me want to press the rewind button and go back to the high school days..

Did I really just say that? Oh god.

Well I hope this was sufficient for today, don't worry guys I have PLENTY of interesting stories for y'all you won't want to miss, what can I say my life is pretty crazy.


Until next time, Muah!


1 comment: