Friday, September 21, 2012

Gotta get down on Friday!

Friday afternoon and after going to my 9 a.m as zombie Ana, I find myself in bed. If any of you are as lucky to not have work or any other obligations and are doing the same thing..thanks for not judging me. 

I just want to start off with saying that Billy Currington couldn't have said it better when he sang "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"



For one, whenever I feel like something is missing or having bad vibes its always a great thing to be able to turn and get in touch with my spirituality, I believe no matter what your beliefs, it is essential to have them and be able to stay in touch with your inner self.

Secondly, BEER IS GOOD. I have many friends who don't drink beer, and all I have to say to that is baaahhaa. There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and having a cold one ya'll. I mean I could go on about the many situations in which having a cold beer would be great but that would take too long. 

People are crazy...everyone has had some crazy people in their lives whether its family members, friends or just the random crazies you're bound to come across somewhere. I cannot stress enough how important it is to remind ourselves not everyone is normal. I find myself really analyzing the actions of certain people and have finally found the answer. People are crazy and that is that. So keep the ones you know aren't wacky in the head really close and if you want keep some crazies in your life..they are pretty interesting to say the least.


Since Billy Currington has such a good way with words I decided to leave y'all with one of his throwbacks!


Oh, Billy...

I'll probably have that song on repeat for the rest of the day! Gah. Anyways after a long week it is finally the weekend! Today was a funny day at the radio station. On the one-minute countdown before we were on live we realized we didn't have any headphones and my co-anchor Fernie ran/jumped down 3 flights of stairs and thinks he broke his toes...Thankfully we made it on-air just in time and for those of you who listened hopefully we didn't sound too out of breathe!

Now its time to kick it and relaaaaxxxx
Have a great weekend, xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment